Wednesday 27 April 2011

"Tonterías las justas"

I’m going to talk about a Spanish entertainment program that many people know and like, but not everybody watches it. This program is call “tonterias las Justas” and it is broadcast on “cuatro” from Monday to Friday. This program is basically about jokes and about things that appear on television. They show videos to the spectator and then they talk about them.

When they are talking about the videos Daniel, Anna and Flo sit around a big table. There is a girl that is called Romina who interviews famous people.

Another section that you can find in this program is “el blog de Agueda” where a group of old people make their own videos. You can also find a section that is called “ranking” where they show videos about people falling and they also make comments.

I usually watch this program and I like it because they make me laugh. Sometimes they act naturally and they talk about their lives outside work that makes you feel comfortable. Another thing that I like about this programme is that they change the sections, so that people don’t get tired of about them. Sometimes they bring famous people to the programme and I also like this because it makes each day different. I think that this is the type of program that other channels should have instead of people shouting at each other and arguing about stupid things.

So, after reading all of this, tell me…

Do you prefer funny programs or discussion programs?

10 comments:

  1. Very good program, that I always try to see when I can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a very good program as it makes people smile and feel happy,which is one of the most important things in life.

    Apart from that,when you watch it you realise that life,if you want,can have more funny things than we think and also that we have to smile every time we can.

    Finally,it should be imitated by other channels as it offered new,interesting things and information each day,rather than the disgusting,boring programmes which are produced nowadays by almost all the channels.

    YAIZA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I like the programme you have been talking about too. I think it is really funny although sometimes they say bad things about famous people which can damage those people dignity. Therefore, and although I love the programme, I have to admit that sometimes they get so far.
    If I have to choose one member of the the programme I will choose Flo. He was so funny.. :) I like his imitations a lot.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is good to know when the program beggins... actually I only have seen parts of it in differnt videos in youtube. I think it is good to spend at least an hour having a lot of fun so I probably will see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this program!
    I've been seeing it from the first day.
    There's sometimes too a section called "La flecha" in which Dani imitates the voices of famous people.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkbbz1ejICU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :)
    I really enjoy this programme! As Dani said, there is a section called "La Flecha", which is my favourite because Dani Martínez do it so well... :D.
    I have to say that at the beginning I saw the programme daily but nowadays, I don't as I think they are always doing the same and they try to introduce new sections but, most of them are not as good as the first one... Although, I opposed myself saying that the programme have some really good points :)
    MARINA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it very much, because it makes people smile as Yaiza said. It is a very funny program but when it started it was better than nowadays. I also love the section in which famous people go to the program. To conclude I only said that I prefer funny programs.
    EMMA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this programme a lot. I try to see all the afternoons I have time. I think it has improve a lot since it started and the new sections they have now are great. One of my favorite sections is the "6 in ranking" I liked when Dani took out his toys. Another thing I like is "the arrow" it is incredible how they imitate other characters.
    In my opinion is one of the best programmes in the TV.
    MARTA

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also have to say that I like it a lot, I see it every afternoon. I agree with Marta, "6 in ranking" is really funny, I love it, but it's true that some parts of the program were better when they started, but it's not easy to surprise the espectator with new sections, as they emit it every afternoon. Blanca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ! 
    Personally,I love this program,i really enjoy it, I think it is very funny, and makes us disconnect after lucnh. At first i dont like at all, but i started to see it more and now i love it. I think it's great that celebrities go to
    the program. I also like the section of the Ranking, imitations of celebrity voices.
    There are many different fun sections in this program, starting with interviews, presentations of famous people, songs, and ending with funny videos and silly things that make us laugh.

    MARIA

    ReplyDelete