Monday 21 February 2011

Fashion

Hi everyone!

How are you?

I think is time for a little bit of fashion. I love it, I follow fashion blogs daily. I also have to tell you that I’m not an expert. However, I will show you the hottest trends for this autumn-winter. This season the star colors will be camel, a little bit of red, olive, and the eternal black and surprising white. Let’s show you some photos.

Designers have opted by the aviator-style jackets made from sheepskin. One of the fabrics that is going to be used the most is velvet.

This season skirts will be knee length or down to the floor. But you can also be fashionable with small details; this season it has become fashionables to wear stockings above the knees. Fur jackets have become fashionable. British university style is also a big hit this season.Leer fonéticamente

Diccionario - Ver diccionario detallado

And this is all for today, hope you like it, and if you have some more trends, just leave them in comments.

Kisses and have a good day!

6 comments:

  1. This information is very useful because "I like to wear very fashionable", you only have to see my green suit. There will be someone that could take this into acount and she/he will find it very useful and trendy.

    Rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a useful post as it gives the readers some clues to be fashionable this year.
    I hope that many people will use such good advices,haha.

    YAIZA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is very profitable to write a fashion post, because, as Yaiza says, give us meny clues to know how people is going to dress in each season.
    So, take notes and... One advice, do not combined red and pink hahaha ;)
    MARINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing I like most from this post is the woman of the photo , she is funny ;)
    JENNI !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is good because it can help people who don't know how to wear properly. However, I think that the term "FASHIONABLE" makes that mostly everyone wears the same clothes and takes off personality.
    BLANCA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous said...
    In my opinion this post is very interesting because it helps you to know what colors are going to be use for this season, and what kind of clothes are going to be more fashionable.
    Maria.M
    :D

    ReplyDelete